Understanding Terms of Service
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Welcome to the Humanastory Community — thanks for contributing!
- Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?
- Be kind to your fellow community members.
- Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.
We are not responsible for any messages posted by individuals. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Humanastory. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise volatile of any law. If law is broken, that we at Humanastory will comply with any and all law enforcement agencies involved.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
- You completely understand that the Humanastory staff members and or it's owners reserve the right to make any and all final decisions based on anything Humanastory and or it's owners and staff deem as an issue that may come up at Humanastory! the community and or site.
- You agree and accept Humanastory! staff members and or owners, as the final dictating authority in any and all matters at Humanastory! You also agree to adhere to them as binding for your account to remain active for all time.
- You agree that, we at Humanastory! reserve the right, at any time without warning, to delete or remove your account and all its information for any reason we deem fit without warning (in other words: no, we don't have to warn you in advance.).
- You agree that, all sales are final, period. No refunds have to be given at any time we see fit for any purchases or donations given to us (past, present, or future.)
- You agree we do not have to explain our actions to you at all or give any reason to you, as to why we chose our actions.
- You are giving Humanastory (and it's affiliates consent to use what is written on humanastory.com by you, as well as anything that is said using our voice-box (phone line), by you, in the past or present (current), for whatever purpose we deem useful to us.
- We require that you use your 'First and Last' name when signing up as your 'display name' so we can simply verify Identification - We can't delete accounts without proof of ownership, period.
- By accepting this agreement, you are CHOOSING to adhere and obey to these terms of service and rules, moreover, are a willing participant in this process and agreeing to everything outlined.
We, Our (Humanastory, affiliates of Humanastory, employees of Humanastory); You (the registered user, member, subscription member).