We are Humanastory ("we", "our", "us"). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
►What information is collected or received?
- Your first and last name
- Your email address.
- Your IP address.
- Your Country of Residence (as indicated by our Flag application; you may turn this off in your account settings if you wish).
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
►How do you use this information?
For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to contribute content to this site. We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our site. Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
- You register as a member on this site.
- You fill out our contact form.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
- Making purchases.
In addition to notifying you of activity on our site which may be relevant to you, from time to time we may wish to communicate with all members any important information such as newsletters or announcements by email. You can opt-in to or opt-out of such emails in your profile.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you're using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
►How can I access my information?
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information. You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
The privacy of anyone who is under 13 is important and in no way will we collect or use any personal information collected by person(s) known to be under the age of 13. We make it an important issue that no part in any way is attracted to children under the age of 13 and we will make and effort that all company or public discussions follow a standard public moral and that is acceptable to children.
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect. You also have the opportunity to add two factor authentication in your account settings to further protect your information.
If you have any questions or concerns please make sure you contact us for more information. All policies by Humanastory are governed under United States Law.
►Acceptance of this policy
►Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
►Third Party Information
- The IPS Spam Defense Service passes the email address and IP address of the registering member to the service to determine the likelihood a registering account is a spam source.
- This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure humans are performing certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider may set a session cookie and get information about your internet browser and device accessing this website.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
HS Community, P.O. Box 712151, Santee, California, 92072-2151