We do appreciate the time you took to come to our beloved community. We hope you have found what you were looking for and hope you gain just a little more insight into the journey you are undertaking, We encourage you to join us. For a limited time, we are offering open invitations to the community, to receive yours, you need but to simply ask for one. Get to know us, let us get to know you.

Click here to request your invitation code bring your uniqueness, distinct presence, and experience to our little community. Help us grow through your knowledge. Your journey is uniquely yours but can help others in the same situation.

Brian Klein Brian Klein

Welcome to Humanastory. A community created with one goal in mind - Human Companionship.

Our core belief is a simple one; everyone has a story, everyone is the story. Your experiences in life define who you are and what choices you will make.

What if you could share what you have learned from the experience with someone just beginning that same journey. What would you say to them?

We are the story of humanity, one person at a time.

Brian Klein Brian Klein
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Klein

1.089 | Dark Days of Religion

Video  

Question of Belief  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in any kind of Deity?

• Yes (Explain Below)
    • No. (Explain Below)

Finished - Leave Comments Below

• You can still post your thoughts on the particular subject we set up.
  • Comments made after the show might still be read on the next current show, as we review daily.
  • Comments made during the show will be read on air.

Coffee With Humanastory

Hosts: Brian Klein / Co-Hosts: Kristina Klein, Marilyn Sly
Runtime: 48:29 48.29 MIN

SP Guest: None

"Coffee with Humanastory!", is the official Humanastory Live shows involving a no scripted conversation and interaction with our humanastorians.

Theme of the day:

• Belief

You can download the full audio: Here.

Please Note: Hosts and Co-Hosts may use this main thread to answer this shows official questions. If you have some information to provide and want it done so, live; present your information below.

Editorial Notes:

Happy Thoughts! Live, Love, Laugh (A Lot)

Today's Show

• Minutes From Last Show
    • Recapping Last Show | Comment Read | What's On Your Mind | New Members | New Jokes | New Kitchen Recipes
  • Today I Learned
  • War Room
  • Story Submission One
  • Mysterious and Interesting
  • Tidbits of Information
  • Life's Little Snags
  • Image of The Day
  • Story Submission Two
  • Question of the Day
  • Final Thoughts

Minutes From Last Show:

Minutes from our last show is the segment of our show where we reflect on what was said during any of our previous episodes and shows from, but not limited to; Coffee With Humanastory, Open Conversations, and Reading With Humanastory. Ideally to weigh in on what we forgot to say previously.

Comment Read:

Comments are taken from across the website and any of our social media outlets.

• Name of Person | Where Comment Was Found

What's On Your Mind

We all have something on our mind; This is your chance to let it off your chest; shoot us an email with what is on your mind, no matter what it is good or bad related to any of our shows or to just talk about that neighbor.

• Name | Email Title

New Members This Month:

• None 

Jokes of the Day:

You can add your jokes to our list and help our list grow by writing us here.

The King's Kitchen:

The King's Kitchen is a place to go when you are looking for something interesting, yet great, to eat!

• Title of Recipe | The King's Kitchen | Link to Recipe

Today I Learned:

Something learned daily, what more is there to say! "Today I Learned" is the segment of our show were we learn something new! The day you close your eyes and shut out the world from your curiosity, is the day that you've chosen to close your self from the greatest gift of life; Learning.

• Title | Link

War Room:

The war-room is the segment of our show where you can take the side of a debate that you otherwise, would normally side against, to test strength in your own beliefs - remember above all else, this is to be a relaxed and enjoyable segment that expands the mind. As always, constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people. with that said - to the victor goes the spoils. In simple terms; Simply think of the side of the debate you would normally be on - then chose the opposite side! Defending your own beliefs is easy, defending the beliefs of another point of view is where the challenge is! 

• Title of War Room  Thread | Current Link Here

Story Submission One:

Story submissions come from all walks of life, and have many interesting life lessons inside them, each story is unique and inevitably has an amazing experience to share . The idea of sharing your story is to share the journey you took to get where you are today, more importantly, within each journey taken is a life experience, worth sharing that you learned. The question then becomes: What advice you would give to someone else who is just beginning the same journey.

Mysterious and Interesting Finds:

The segment of out show we share mysterious and interesting finds that our Humanastorians' shared with us.

Humanastory Tantalizing Tidbits of Information: (Tweet us yours @humanastory)

• Our Tidbits of Information Facts List

Life's Little Snags

Life, that pesky little annoyance we all deal with on a daily basis. Life's Little Snags is the segment of our show that we showcase member's crazy day to day annoyances, they themselves post for us to share on air. Some funny, some sad, but all interesting to investigate.

Image of the Day:

• Link to image goes here.

Story Submission Two:

Story submissions come from all walks of life, and have many interesting life lessons inside them, each story is unique and inevitably has an amazing experience to share . The idea of sharing your story is to share the journey you took to get where you are today, more importantly, within each journey taken is a life experience, worth sharing that you learned. The question then becomes: What advice you would give to someone else who is just beginning the same journey.

• Story One | Humanastory | Link

Question of the day:

• Question of the day goes here.

Miscellaneous Source Links:

• Other research source links we found and used.

Interesting Find (Our Random Mystery Link)

• Random link we like goes here.

Random Club of the Day

•  Club Title | Link to Member Club

Thanks and Credits:

• Humanastory

I do not believe in any type of god that has been presented to me by anyone or any that I have read about. There is no proof from my perspective that solidifies the existence of a deity. I have never been visited by any god or angels in my life and I have been through some horrific experiences that would warrant a visit. I have no clue how humanity came to be and if there is a creator of all things. If there is I would like to think it would present itself and it would take care of its creations like they were its children. I am very open to any possibilities as long as there is proof, but I will not blindly follow written words and have faith in something that for lack of a better word is imaginary. 

This will always be a difficult question for people to answer honestly because for the most part the core basis for belief in a deity is 'faith'.  Personally I don't like the term deity as it can be misconstrued very easily and can often lead to immediate dismissal by people; I prefer the term creator and to understand what this creator may be requires a lot of investigation and reading of various viewpoints and when a correlation occurs then you begin to lay the foundations of 'belief' which in turn requires a certain amount of faith.

Explaining 'life' is way beyond us and we often overestimate our own 'belief' in ourselves to provide an answer to everything.  A good friend of mine once said 'if the human mind cannot imagine it then it does not exist' - try to apply that statement to your own existence and see what comes to the fore, it may just surprise you.

As for religion, it's everywhere and everyone has a different take on what is the correct interpretation of God and The Bible; the important thing to remember is that all Holy books are written by men, not by God, and men (when I say men I refer to mankind) have a unique way of manipulating words to fit whatever they wish to convey and can often portray themselves as hypocrites.

Personally, I do believe that there is an intelligence behind all that we perceive and because such an intelligence will be way above us as we are above an amoeba there is no way that we can see the 'big' picture of whatever plan exists, but whatever that plan is we are a part of it; perhaps a miniscule pinprick in comparison to everything else that makes up the universe at large.

There are those who have experiences that cannot be easily explained by science (or even religion) but to deny them outright without further investigation is placing yourself in a position of entertaining a more enlightened opinion than others, yet it would be just as difficult to explain that opinion other than stating outright dismissal of every other opinion, which begs the question 'do you know something everyone else doesn't and can you prove it?'

It's a tough question to answer honestly without referencing the words 'faith', 'belief' 'religion' and 'personal experience'.

:08: