We do appreciate the time you took to come to our beloved community. We hope you have found what you were looking for and hope you gain just a little more insight into the journey you are undertaking, We encourage you to join us. For a limited time, we are offering open invitations to the community, to receive yours, you need but to simply ask for one. Get to know us, let us get to know you.

Click here to request your invitation code bring your uniqueness, distinct presence, and experience to our little community. Help us grow through your knowledge. Your journey is uniquely yours but can help others in the same situation.

Brian Klein Brian Klein

Welcome to Humanastory. A community created with one goal in mind - Human Companionship.

Our core belief is a simple one; everyone has a story, everyone is the story. Your experiences in life define who you are and what choices you will make.

What if you could share what you have learned from the experience with someone just beginning that same journey. What would you say to them?

We are the story of humanity, one person at a time.

Brian Klein Brian Klein
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Klein

Train Station Manager

I'm a 49 years old a free thinking truth seeker. I live Spain, though I was born and grew up in the UK. I am not religious. I spent my first 16 years of life living in many different children homes. Life was tough for many years, but I eventually found a straight path in life and became very successful in everything I did; from managing large capacity train stations, to being a world No1 sales rep (for many years) working for a medical devices manufacturer.  

I suppose the most interesting of stories I can relate, where when I was working as a station manager at Birmingham New St Train Station in the UK. There I had to deal with 4 deaths. The remarkable thing about 3 of these deaths (although 1 of the 4 survived after I intervened with a defibrillator) was that I was made aware of these impending deaths before they happened.

The first death was that of a young woman who died suddenly on a train from a aortal embolism. I was called to train where a woman had been reported as having had a stroke and was unconscious. On arriving to assist her, it became clear that she was in fact not breathing and was unresponsive. I gave her CPR for 20 minutes, before the ambulance arrived. It was no good and I was unable to revive her. I found out later that her aorta had just exploded and she had died immediately. What was remarkable about this, was what happened some 6 months later.

I was at home when a friend of my then girlfriend called round to see me. The previous night she had ben to a spiritualist meeting, where upon the medium had asked if anyone knew someone who worked a train station. `After a moment of thought, my friend said yes, I know someone who does. The medium said, I have a young woman here with me, and she is saying please can you tell your friend thank you for trying to save my life. I found this extraordinary and comforting at the same time, as this death had really affected me. Two days later whilst sat at my desk, a call was put through to me and I answered it; normally calls are never put directly through to me and they must go through the front desk, so this was in itself strange. The woman on the line said the following... "excuse me, I wonder if you can help me, my sister..." at this point I knew exactly why she had called and what she was going to say. I interrupted with; she died on a train about six months ago at this station correct? She said yes, can you give me any details. I explained I was the person who went to her aid, what had happened and what I attempted to do for her, and that I/we did all we could to revive her but alas we couldn't do more. I also told the woman of the story I had been given two days earlier. She was very comforted by what I had to say and thanked me for my time and for what I had attempted too. It gave both myself and her a great deal of closure. 

The second  death that occurred, I actually wasn't told specifically that it would happen, however, I was well aware that something extraordinary was gong that happen that same day. Everything about the start of the day was mystical. After arriving at work in great anticipation of what could or may happen, I asked my staff not bother me as I was very busy; unless of course someone was dying I joked. 2 hours later, I was giving CPR to a man who had suffered a cardiac arrest and was clinically dead on the platform. I administered CPR and I shocked him once with a defibrillator; this got his heart started again. He is still alive today some 15 years on.

The third time I was called to help was again at the railway station. This time I awoke, having the same strange feeling as I did on the 1st occasion as above. However, this time, a voice said to me that I would be required again to assist dying man; and elderly gentleman to be precise. The voice told me that although he would suffer a cardiac arrest, I would revive him and not to worry everything would be OK. Whilst taking breakfast with the train managers, I talked about the fact I had had this vision and voice and this was going to happen. They laughed and told me not to be stupid. Within 2 hours of talking with them, I was called to one of the trains, where an elderly man had fallen ill. He in fact had had a cardiac arrest. I was able to revive him with CPR and three shocks from a defibrillator, however he died in hospital some two week later. I saw the train managers later that day and they were all shocked to learn my visions had come true.

The fourth time I was called, I was again given a specific message. I was told that I would be called upon to attend to a dying man. No other details than that. This particular day I was working 12 hours and all day my mind was preoccupied with this fact. At the end of my 12 hour shift, nothing had occurred, so I got in my car and drove home. Great I thought, I can now relax. Along the way, I came a cross a traffic accident, between a bus and a car. It was at that point I knew that this was the moment I had been waiting for all day. Without going into great detail, I came across the driver who had been critically hurt in the crash. There was nothing I could do for him other than sit with him in his final moments of life. I held his hand, stroked his head and told him to hold on and that everything would be OK. He died there next to me after some 10 minutes of waiting for the ambulance arrive. What was strange was I felt the moment that he passed. I could feel his spirit looking down on me as I sat next to him. I even looked up to see if I could see him.

The next day, as I drove to work, I saw a couple of girls standing at the roadside where the accident had happened. I pulled in some 30 meters or so prior to where they were stood, so as not to disturb them. The moment I got out of my car, one of the girls (some 30 years old) turned around, looked at me, pointed and said "your are the man who tried to save my Ricky, my husband." I was aghast. How could she know this? She walked up to me and hugged me; thanking me for trying to save him and that the family was so very happy that at least he did not die alone. I told them that he was alive when I got to him but i couldn't save him. She said that he had suffered serious internal injuries and there was no way he could have survived. The family wrote me a beautiful letter later, which I still have to this day.

One other story that is about a friend of mine (Thomas was his name) who was dying from cancer. I had just spent the day with him, after he had been told two days earlier that there was nothing that the doctors could do, his cancer was terminal; a T4 tumour in his stomach and he should go home and get his things in order, as he only had days to live. He was distraught and it was so very sad to witness this. He was a wonderful man. After arriving home later that evening, I was siting alone thinking about the day, when I voice came and said to me, "Thomas is now your responsibility. You must call him, tell him that he should book a holiday for him, his wife and 3 kids, and I was told that I would pay for this and I was also to give him spending money too. He should book anywhere he wanted to go. The voice was very clear. It also said that I should take the book "the secret" and give this to him to read. I had a copy. 

I called him shortly thereafter and told him that I wanted to pay for a holiday for him and his family, to book where ever he wanted to go and I would also give him spending money too. He broke down and wept on the phone. He told me that two days earlier after hearing his fateful news, he went to church and prayed to god. He told god that all he wanted to do was take his family on a final holiday, but he had no money and could god help him fulfil this. I guess I got the message; though I really don't know what to think. Later that night I drove to his home and posted the book through his letter box. On the following Sunday (4 days later) he called me; he was ecstatic! He sounded as though he had gotten over his illness. He said to me, I've read the book and I know now I can beat this. He booked his holiday and began to believe he would be healed. Some months later he was told was free of the cancer. A miracle! He lived a further 4 years before the cancer came back. That's another story to tell.

Author - Andrew Relf

Edited by Brian Klein

I'm really not sure how to respond to this. Other than this is bitter sweet and a story in itself. I should tell you though, you are one amazing person. Most people, would ignore this and move on. I'm not sure who or what was pulling you or well telling you but I'm glad to know there are still people out there like you. I watched a video the other day. It was an experiment to see how or what people would do in a situation. (it was an older YouTube video) but none the less, the out come was and is still the same. Everyone around just ignored, kept walking on by. They would stop a few of them and ask them, why did you ignore what was happening? All of their answers were the same. Not my place to butt in, if I do I could be the one dead or in trouble. So Thank you Andrew! Because, even though it was your job, it wasn't your job to do more than what you did. That was you!

Allison

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Allison Soto said:

I'm really not sure how to respond to this. Other than this is bitter sweet and a story in itself.

This is exactly how I felt when it was submitted to us.

I should tell you though, you are one amazing person.

When this gentleman and I were talking I felt the same way; he is amazing, but he was really quite humble. But it did get me thinking about what it takes to deal with droves of public.

I watched a video the other day. It was an experiment to see how or what people would do in a situation. (it was an older YouTube video) but none the less, the out come was and is still the same. Everyone around just ignored, kept walking on by. They would stop a few of them and ask them, why did you ignore what was happening? All of their answers were the same. Not my place to butt in, if I do I could be the one dead or in trouble.

I feel the same way @Allison Soto. It is a shame this happens all to often. I feel it is only getting worse as time moves on.