(Well okay, there's 9, but two bullet points under No. 5 - so; yeah, technically there's 11; a +1 bonus!)
There is a lot of things that we feel people today have seemed to have lost, that our grandparents learned about dating.
Here are ten of those things;
- Walking to the door when you pick someone up.
- Going out of your way to dress 'Professionally Nice' for that romantic date, I.E. Men in business suits, Women in evening dresses.
- Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- Going dancing (That is not grinding on a dingy grimy club floor.)
Straight forwardly asking someone on a steady relationship, not claiming it is 'Just hanging out.'
- Additionally, being extremely clear when you are 'dating' and not just leading people along.
- Even further, when dating one person, not dating more than one.
- Romantic gestures like, writing poems and or letters to one another.
- Turning all electronics off and just being with one another.
- The general concept of asking permission to do things.
- Not assuming sex is to be given at any point and time.