We love to hear all kinds of feedback! Communication is the key to success and the only way we will succeed is by hearing the comments, suggestions, and feedback you provide - We open the lines of communication to all and we do so in various ways to help keep us organized. We only request you send your thoughts to the right place. If it is sent to the wrong place it may not be replied to in the manner you were hoping to be responded to, or even worse, replied to at all.
General Inbox (checked Weekly)
- Our General Catch All Email System
To comment a show:
- Title your message to us "My Thoughts On: [Name of Show]"
Site-Wide Technical Support
- Please be explain your site or radio related issue.
- Just remember a picture speaks a thousand words (screen capture the issue, if possible).
- Having trouble submitting articles, short stories, or poems?
- Personal Story Submissions: Start here.
- Please title your E-Mail "My Image Submission"
- Image submissions must be 1920x1080 pixels (or bigger) / No Watermarks
- Only accepted files types with the E-mail will be [ .JPG / .PNG ] all others will be ignored.
Anonymous Information Tip-Line
- The Tip-Line is for 'Protected' or 'Anonymous' information.
- Used for whistle-blowers, etc.… (who wish their names and personal information to remain confidential or redacted.).
- Looking to submit your story to us anonymously? Click here.
- Have someone you feel might be good for our show?
- Are you looking to be on our show
- ATTN: Humanastory, P.O. Box 712151, Santee, CA 92072
+1 619 798-6307
- When leaving voice messages be sure to leave a "Show ##" - (## refers to show number) and your message.
- "Hello Humanastory, my name is <Insert First Name> I'm Calling from State/Provence and referencing (Show and Episode)".
- +1 619 798-6307
Support Ticket System (Must Be Logged In)
- Create a support ticket our staff will respond to.