We love to hear all kinds of feedback! Communication is the key to success and the only way we will succeed is by hearing the comments, suggestions, and feedback you provide - We open the lines of communication to all and we do so in various ways to help keep us organized. We only request you send your thoughts to the right place. If it is sent to the wrong place it may not be replied to in the manner you were hoping to be responded to, or even worse, replied to at all.
Our Support Ticketing System (must be signed in)
- The quickest and easiest way to get in touch with Humanastory.
- Our General Catch All Email System
- To comment a show? Please title your Message to us "My Thoughts On: [Name of Show]"
Site-Wide Technical Support:
- Please be explain your site or radio related issue.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Looking to submit your story to us? Click here.)
Sending an image? Please title your E-Mail "My Image Submission"
- Image submissions must be 1920x1080 pixels (or bigger) / No Watermarks
- Only accepted files types with the E-mail will be [ .JPG / .PNG ] all others will be ignored.
- Sending an image? Please title your E-Mail "My Image Submission"
- email@example.com (Looking to submit your story to us? Click here.)
- Anonymous Information Tip-Line:
- Are you looking to be on our show
- Have someone you feel might be good for our show?
- ATTN: Humanastory, P.O. Box 712151, Santee, CA 92072
+1 619 798-6307
- When leaving voice messages be sure to leave a "Show ##" - (## refers to show number) and your message.
- "Hello Humanastory, my name is <Insert First Name> I'm Calling from State/Provence and referencing (Show and Episode)".
- +1 619 798-6307
Edited by Brian Klein