We love to hear all kinds of feedback! Communication is the key to success and the only way we will succeed is by hearing the comments, suggestions, and feedback you provide - We open the lines of communication to all and we do so in various ways to help keep us organized. We only request you send your thoughts to the right place. If it is sent to the wrong place it may not be replied to in the manner you were hoping to be responded to, or even worse, replied to at all.
Our Support Ticketing System (must be signed in)
- The quickest and easiest way to get in touch with Humanastory.
General Catch-All Inbox
- Our General Catch All Email System
- Referencing a show? Please title your Message "Show ##" - (## refers to show number)
Website or Radio Technical Support
- Please be descriptive with your site or radio related issue.
To Submit verifiable stories, images, videos, and (or), information on or about any show we aired.
- Looking to submit your story to us? Click here.
- Submitting an image? Please title your E-Mail "My Image Submission"
Submitting an Article? Please title your E-Mail "My Article Submission"
- Image submissions must be 1920x1080 pixels (or bigger)
- Commenting or Referencing a show? Please title your Message "Show ##" - (## refers to show number)
Anonymous Information Tip-Line
- The Tip-Line is for 'Protected' or 'Anonymous' information and story submissions.
- Used for whistle-blowers, story submissions, Etc.… (who wish their names and personal information to remain confidential or redacted.).
- ATTN: Humanastory, P.O. Box 712151, Santee, CA 92072
+1 619 798-6307
- When leaving voice messages be sure to leave a "Show ##" - (## refers to show number) and your message.
- "Hello Humanastory, my name is <Insert First Name> I'm Calling from State/Provence and referencing (Show and Episode)".
- +1 619 798-6307
Edited by Brian Klein